A divine and highly prized essential oil known for its powerful uplifting effects on the mind and body as well as its incredible skin benefits, is the reason I use this oil in my Mama products, Facial Products and in a few baby products.
Organic Neroli essential oil, also known as Orange Blossom is steam distilled from the freshly picked flowers of the bitter orange tree. Native to India and southern China, the tree adapted well to the Mediterranean climate. It is now primarily cultivated in Italy, Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt and France. Neroli essential oil is one of the original ingredients in the classic toilet water, Eau du Cologne. It is often used in natural perfuming because of its pleasant scent. Neroli's aroma is rich, sweet and citrusy.
BENEFITS & PROPERTIES:
- *has circulatory stimulation properties, anti-microbial effects and anti-oxidant and is known for its powerful aphrodisiac and anti-depressant properties
- *refreshes & deodorizes
- *used as part of a daily skin care routine, Neroli is known to improve elasticity, stimulate new cell growth, reduce fine veins and dilated capillaries while softening wrinkles and scars. Neroli contains the dimeric form of ocimene (youth hormone) which is known to give it the capability of preventing stretch marks.
- *one of the most popular properties of Neroli essential oil is its ability as an emollient. It makes the skin smooth, free from infections, aids in relieving dryness from eczema, psoriasis, sensitive or inflamed skin and aging skin. It also helps to maintain the right moisture, balances oil production, cleans dirt & bacteria and unclogs pores.
- *it is also know to help relieve under eye circles
- *relieves anxiety & fretfulness and soothes the body of muscular aches and pains
- *uplifts the spirits and assists in relieving the "baby blues" (post-partum depression)
- *anti-depressant, nervine
- *relaxing, calming & balancing
- *invigorating and purifying
- *eases insomnia in babies & adults
- *calms restless sleep
- *eases shock, nervous tension, headaches and gas
- *relieves tiredness during last trimester of pregnancy and uplifts spirits
*antidepressant, nervine, aphrodisiac, antiseptic, antibacterial, astringent, anti-fungal, carminative, digestive, antispasmodic, cicatrisant, cytophylactic, disinfectant, deodorant, emollient, sedative and tonic substance.
THIS INGREDIENT CAN BE FOUND IN:
Mama & Baby Mist
Hydrating & Regenerating Moisturizer
Revitalizing Eye Serum
Refreshing & Hydrating Toner
Revitalizing Facial Serum
(Please Note : the information provided is intended for educational purposes only and not meant to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any disease or condition. Please consult your health care professional with questions or concerns about any of the ingredients or use of our products. We recommend doing a patch test before use.)